Module 1- Explore the topic and develop the plan weeks 1-2
- Read and sign course expectations and syllabus.
- Complete the pre-assessment survey docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScF8WbKZ3aUEzIEd9qoer6EObqK16jw8ljnuLZcc9WmGG_x3Q/viewform
- Complete the "Topic generator" template by researching all facets of the topic and providing findings for each.
- Complete the "Creative Problem Solving- Independent Study Planning Sheet" with appointments
- Complete the WIBNI assignment- "wouldn't it be nice if..."
- Complete the weekly blog questions by 3pm Friday and respond to another classmates' post by the following Friday at 3pm
- Questions may include the following:
- Reflect on the search for your topic until you have chosen your topic. Use the following as guiding questions:
- How do you feel about your findings?
- What non-traditional resources did you use?
- Record your thoughts and feelings as you seek to find your topic.
- Detail problems and discoveries choosing your topic.
- What problem/discovery "sparked" your interest?
- What problem/discovery did you find frustrating?
- What field trips or visits would be helpful in acquiring more knowledge about your topic?
|File Size:||15 kb|
|File Size:||35 kb|